Terms and Conditions
Use of webtutsplus.com implies an agreement to the following:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information use only. It is subject to change without any prior notice.
- The link from the third-party sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
- In the articles written on the site, the opinions are all based on the author's choice and don’t reflect the opinions of any other organizations. Also, the information provided is accurate and true to the best of the author's knowledge, experience, and expertise, but there may be omissions, errors, mistakes.
- All rights including the Content and Services will have exclusive rights to Webtutsplus.com website. You should not copy, transmit, reproduce, reverse engineer, decrypt, distribute or disassemble the Content or Services offered by us without our written consent.
- We are not liable for any losses or damages arising from your use of our websites. It's on your own.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.